How do we work with you?
- Free consultation call (initial meeting, data review, relationship proposal)
- Discovery phase (deep dive into how you feel about money and what matters most to you)
- Financial plan review meeting (what we observed, next steps to take, by whom, by when)
- Ongoing review meetings (quarterly meeting model)
Who do we typically work with?
- People with big questions such as “How do I transition to retirement” or “How do I know if I’m on track to reach my goals”
- People in transition where planning helps answer time-sensitive questions through a long-term lens
- For these reasons, if there is anyone that you care about, that could benefit from a second set of eyes, Haas Financial Group would be glad to help them.
Do I have to pay for the first meeting?
No, the first meeting is free and is a working meeting where we will get to know you as you get to know us. We want to determine if we are a fit for you and if you are a fit for us by sharing our philosophies to see if they are aligned and by starting to answer your questions. Bring your financial questions with you.
What kind of financial advisor are you?
Fiduciary, fee-based, CFP®
Our investment philosophy
- Goal based investing and focusing on what we can control; risk
- Manage risk through diversification, not market-timing
- Independence from products and services
Why should I hire you instead of doing this myself?
- A lot to figure out on your own
- Don’t want to make mistakes. We’ll keep you from going down dark alleys you don’t know about
- Help you make decisions with confidence (with a digestible amount of info)
Who is not a good fit for HFG?
- If you are solely focused on investments and trying to beat the market
- You want a magic bullet or a “one size fits all” product
What is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Here’s what’s required to hold a CFP®:
- Important to look for the CFP® designation when considering who to hire for your financial planning
Who are our business affiliations?
To best serve you, we have aligned ourselves with multiple companies.
- LPL Financial is the broker/dealer for our business. Their role is purely administrative: executing trades, maintaining our registrations, and record-keeping. They also have another very important function: they are the primary custodian for your assets. Your assets are never physically located with us or with U.S. Financial Advisors – they are always with a custodian.
- U.S. Wealth Management and U.S. Financial Advisors are the entities through which we provide investment advice and financial planning services.
- U.S. Insurance Brokers (USIB) is the entity through which we provide insurance advice and services.